2014 Tax Year and Health Insurance coverage
This year, there are some changes to tax forms related to the Affordable Care Act. For the first time, you will report health care coverage on your tax return. Most taxpayers will simply check a box to indicate that each member of their family had qualifying health coverage for the whole year.
The individual shared responsibility provision requires you and each member of your family to do one of the following:
- Have qualifying health coverage called minimum essential coverage;
- Qualify for a health coverage exemption, or
- Make a shared responsibility payment when you file your 2014 federal income tax return in 2015.
Many people already have minimum essential coverage and do not need to do anything more than maintain that coverage and report their coverage when they file their tax returns. More
No paper forms or instructions will be available at the Library in 2016. But you can...
Print tax forms from public computers for $.15/page at all Library locations
- Call the IRS at 1-800-TAX-FORM (1-800-829-3676) to order Federal forms and instructions
- Call the State of Virgnia at 1-804-440-2541 or submit a request online to order State forms and instructions
Where to File
Free Tax Clinics
Assistance For People with Low or Moderate Income.
(Ayuda de Preparación de Impuestos para Personas de Baja Recursos)
At the Library in 2016 - No information available.