Get digital issues of your favorite magazines to keep
This resource is
Zinio for Libraries Apps let you:
- Download titles you have already checked out
- NEW: Browse for more magazines from within the app (1/2016)
- Read without the download by streaming within the mobile app or your web browser. Internet connection required. data plan charges may apply
NEW: Mobile offline reading for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire (1/2016)
- Once downloaded, magazines may be read when your device is offline or in airplane mode
Use the app store on your device, OR visit our Library Zinio Site (tap link) to get the app--see bottom of page.
- Available for Android, iPad, iPhone
- From device, tap here for Kindle Fire HDX model app
- For a Windows Phone or Windows Tablet use the plain Zinio app, Not Zinio for Libraries
Problems? Report them directly to Zinio Support
About this Resource
What is it?
Full digital versions of your favorite magazines. See the pages as they look in print - some magazines include features like video, audio and live links. Always available with unlimited users. Read/stream online or download issues to your mobile device or computer to read later, when offline.
- A computer--your own computer or mobile device -You may use a Library public PC to access your Zinio Library Account
- A valid Arlington Public Library number
- A valid email address
- Log in to your existing Library Zinio Account - choose "Account Settings" at upper right, "My Account"
- Additionally, to update which email notices you receive - Choose "My Preferences"
Where do I go to find it?
From the library website, click Collections / eCollection / Digital Magazines
Tell Me About It
Start Here - for New Zinio Users
Follow all of these steps - A valid Arlington Library card and email address are required.
1. Create a Library Zinio Account - Use the "Connect Now" link here above
:: Create New Account on next screen.
:: Enter your Library card number on the “Barcode Filter” popup screen. Click Next
:: Enter your email and create a password. Click Create Account
2. Now, find a magazine in Library's Zinio Magazine Collection you want to read - Search by Title or Browse by Genre
Click the cover of the magazine you want to read - then click "Checkout." You will have the option to Keep Browsing or Start Reading
Option: Get email notifications when new issues are available and Check Out from email links
Mobile: Visit the app store for your device, and install a free Zinio For Libraries App on your mobile device. Choose your magazines within the app or in your web browser; once Checked Out, they will appear in the list of titles in App.
To get new issues or select new magazines:
- Log in to your Library Zinio Account from the Library page from My eAccounts or from within the Zinio for Libraries app
- Search for your favorite magazine titles to read online
- To find different magazines - search or browse titles on display or in the categories menu
- Click the magazine cover and "Checkout " Then select Start Reading - to read instantly
- Within the Zinio For Libraries app, Checked Out titles automatically appear in the app
- NEW: browse for more magazines within the latest edition of the app
- Want to know when the next issue comes out? Mark the selection box the first time you Check Out a title
About 100 popular titles such as The Economist, Motor Trend, National Geographic, The New Yorker, and Vanity Fair.
New titles in 2016: Blue Ridge Outdoors and The Hollywood Reporter.