This resource is
Zinio Reader Apps allow you to read titles you have already checked out using a web browser.
Check the App Store on your device for the NEW Zinio For Libraries Reader App
Available 3/10/15 for Android and iPad.
- Coming soon for Kindle Fire HD/HDX
- iPhone and iPod touch later in 2015.
Problems? Report them directly to Zinio Support
About this Resource
What is it?
Full digital versions of your favorite magazines. See the pages as they look in print - some magazines include features like video, audio and live links. Always available with unlimited users. Read online or download issues to your computer or mobile device and read offline.
- A computer--your own computer or a Library public PC.
- A valid Arlington Public Library number (only when you create your account)
- A valid email address
One User Account
- Create an account for the Library's Zinio Magzine Collection (where you choose magazines to read) NOTE: effective 3/10/15, an additional account at Zinio.com is no longer needed.
To change just the email address used for emails about Zinio issues or updates:
- Report it to RBdigital Support (be sure to select "Zinio")
- Also Report it to Zinio.com -- Login to your account here -- choose "Account Settings" at upper right.
From your Zinio Account Profile, click "Edit" to enter a new email address - click "Save Changes."
Additionally, for Arlington Public Library notifications - see Notice preferences
Where do I go to find it?
From the library website, click Collections / eCollection / Digital Magazines
Start Here - for New Zinio Users
Follow all of these steps - A valid Arlington Library card and email address are required.
1. Create a Library Zinio Account - Use the "Connect Now" link here at the left margin.
:: Create New Account on next screen.
:: Enter your Library card number on the “Barcode Filter” popup screen. Click Next .
:: Enter your email and create a password. Click Create Account.
2. Now, find a magazine at Library's Zinio Magazine Collection you want to read - Search by Title or Browse by Genre.
Click on the cover of the magazine you want to read - then click "Checkout." You will have the option to Keep Browsing or Start Reading (On PC or Mac)
Option: Get email notifications when new issues are available and Checkout from email links
Mobile: Install a free Zinio For Libraries Reader App on your mobile device. Visit the app store for your device. Choose your magazines via the web browser, they will appear in the list in your Reader App.
Tell Me About It
To get new issues or select new magazines:
- Log in to your Library Zinio Account from the Library page for My eAccounts
- Search for your favorite magazine titles to look for new issues to Checkout.
- To find different magazines to read - search or browse titles on display or in the categories menu.
- Click the magazine cover and "Checkout " Then select Start Reading - to read on your computer. If you have the mobile Zinio For Libraries Reader app already installed, your new titles will appear in the list in the App.
- Option: Get email notifications when new issues are available and Checkout from email links
About 110 popular titles such as The Economist, Motor Trend, National Geographic, The New Yorker, Rolling Stone, Us Weekly and Vanity Fair.