Get digital issues of your favorite magazines to keep
FREE from the Library
Zinio Reader Apps allow you to read titles you have already checked out using a web browser.
Look in the App Store on your device for Zinio Reader Apps for Android, Blackberry, iPhone/iPad, Nook HD/HD+ or Win 8 devices
Problems? Report them directly to Zinio Support
About this Resource
What is it?
Full digital versions of your favorite magazines. See the pages as they look in print - some magazines include features like video, audio and live links. Always available with unlimited users. Read online or download issues to your computer or mobile device and read offline.
- A computer--your own computer or a Library public PC.
- A valid Arlington Public Library number (only when you create your account)
- A valid email address
- One account for the Library's Zinio Magzine Collection (to choose magazines to read)
- A separate account with Zinio.com (to read your magazines)
To change just the email address used for emails about Zinio issues or updates:
- Report it to RBdigital Support (be sure to select "Zinio")
- Also Report it to Zinio.com -- Login to your account here -- choose "Account Settings" at upper right.
From your Zinio Account Profile, click "Edit" to enter a new email address - click "Save Changes."
Additionally, for Arlington Public Library notifications - see Notice preferences
Where do I go to find it?
From the library website, click Collections / eCollection / Digital Magazines
Start Here - for New Zinio Users
Follow all of these steps - A valid Arlington Library card and email address are required.
1. Create a Library Zinio Account - Use the "Connect Now" link here at the left margin.
:: Create New Account on next screen.
:: Enter your Library card number on the “Barcode Filter” popup screen. Click Next .
:: Enter your email and create a password. Click Create Account.
2. Now, click Browse Magazines at Library's Zinio Magazine Collection and click on the cover of the magazine you want to read - then click "Checkout." You will have the option to Keep Browsing or Start Reading.
3. Once you select Start Reading, you will register fora new separate Zinio.com account. Note:: You MUST use the same email address as the Library Zinio Account
4. To read your magazines while logged in at Zinio.com: go to Your Library and click on a title. Note: Zinio.com has a browser requirement of: IE9+, Chrome, Firerefox or Safari..
Tell Me About It
To get new issues or select new magazines:
- Log in to your Library Zinio Account from the Library page for My eAccounts
- Search for your magazine titles to look for new issues to Checkout.
- To find different magazines to read - search or browse titles on display or in the categories menu.
- Click the magazine cover and "Checkout icon" Then select Reading
- You will be sent to your Zinio.com - Login and visit YOUR LIBRARY to read them
- Option: Get email notifications when new issues are available and Checkout from email links
To read selected magazines:
- Sign in to your Zinio.com account
- Click Your Library to view your "Checked out" magazines
- Click a magzine cover in YOUR READING LIST
About 110 popular titles such as The Economist, Motor Trend, National Geographic, The New Yorker, Rolling Stone, Us Weekly and Vanity Fair.