Read digital issues of your favorite magazines
FREE from the Library
Zinio Reader Apps allow you to read titles you have already checked out using a web browser.
Look in the App Store on your device for Zinio Reader Apps for Android, Blackberry, iPhone/iPad, Nook HD/HD+ or Win 8 devices
Note: Some titles, such as Bloomberg Business Week cannot be read on a computer in the browser, only from a Zinio Reader app.
Problems? Report them directly to Zinio Support
About this Resource
What is it?
Full digital versions of your favorite magazines. See the pages as they look in print - some magazines include features like video, audio and live links. Always available with unlimited users. Read online or download issues to your computer or mobile device and read offline.
- A computer--your own computer or a Library public PC.
- A valid Arlington Public Library number (only when you create your account)
- A valid email address
- One account for the Library's Zinio Magzine Collection (to choose magazines to read)
- A separate account with Zinio.com (to read your magazines)
To change just the email address used for emails about Zinio issues or updates:
- Report it to RBdigital Support (be sure to select "Zinio")
- Also Report it to Zinio.com -- Login to your account here -- choose "Account Settings" at upper right.
From your Zinio Account Profile, click "Edit" to enter a new email address - click "Save Changes."
Additionally, for Arlington Public Library notifications - see Notice preferences
Where do I go to find it?
From the library website, click Collections / eCollection / Digital Magazines
Start Here - for New Zinio Users
Follow all of these steps - A valid Arlington Library card and email address are required.
1. Create a Library Zinio Account - Use the "Connect Now" link here at the left margin.
:: Create New Account on next screen.
:: Enter your Library card number on the “Barcode Filter” popup screen. Click Next .
:: Enter your email and create a password. Click Create Account.
2. Now, click Browse Magazines at Library's Zinio Magazine Collection and click on the cover of the magazine you want to read - then click "Checkout." You will have the option to Keep Browsing or Start Reading.
3. Once you select Start Reading, you will register fora new separate Zinio.com account. Note:: You MUST use the same email address as the Library Zinio Account
4. To read your magazines while logged in at Zinio.com: go to Your Library and click on a title. Note: Zinio.com has a browser requirement of: IE9+, Chrome, Firerefox or Safari..
Optional: Install a free Zinio Reader App on your computer or mobile device.
Tell Me About It
To get new issues or select new magazines:
- Log in to your Library Zinio Account from the Library page for My eAccounts
- Search for your magazine titles to look for new issues to Checkout.
- To find different magazines to read - browse titles on display or in the categories menu.
- Click the magazine cover and "Checkout." Then select Start Reading
- You will be sent to your Zinio.com - Login and visit My Library to read them
To read selected magazines:
- Sign in to your Zinio.com account
- Click Your Library to view your "Checked out" magazines
- With the Zinio Reader app, select Read